Terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions of Website Use
Anyone accessing or using this website unconditionally accepts to be bound by the conditions specified herein. If you do not accept these conditions or do not intend to be bound by them, you may not access, use, or download materials from this website.
At any time, Emmebi System S.r.l. reserves the right to update or change these terms and the methods of using the website, without any obligation of prior notice. In the case of changes to the terms, accessing the website implies a commitment to adhere to the conditions as modified.
All content published or present on the website, including their selection and organization as well as the layout and design of the website, are protected by privacy regulations (Legislative Decree 30/6/2003, no. 196), copyright law (Law 22/4/1941, no. 633, as amended by Legislative Decree 29/12/1992, no. 518, on the Legal Protection of Software) and other national and international regulations concerning the protection of intellectual and industrial property, their amendments, and additions.
Ownership of Rights
This website is owned and exclusively belongs to Emmebi System S.r.l., and the assignment of the internet domain name has been formally obtained following the procedures and methodologies in effect at the time of the domain name request.
The rights to the content belong to Emmebi System S.r.l. Some web pages of this website may also contain material subject to the copyright of those who have made it available. Emmebi System S.r.l. does not transfer any rights to any of the website’s content through its publication.
Regime for the Use of Materials Published on the Website and Reproduction by Third Parties
- Allowed Behaviors
Access to the website and its content as a visitor is permitted only for purposes allowed by Emmebi System S.r.l. and highlighted on this website itself. The website and the data contained therein may only be consulted for personal use (e.g., for personal information, research, study).
- Prohibited Behaviors
In any case, users may not use or allow others to use the website and its content for commercial purposes. Any use for commercial gain or economic exploitation by users is expressly prohibited. Also prohibited are:
- Modifying the website or any of its content or access methods;
- Behaviors that constitute a crime under current regulations (e.g., computer crimes such as the violation of computer domiciles);
- Behaviors aimed at dividing parts or sections of this website and/or incorporating them into other websites of third parties, modifying, copying, reproducing, republishing, program uploading, making public, transmitting, or distributing the Content, in whole or in part, including code and software, without the prior consent of Emmebi System S.r.l., in violation of these conditions;
- Attempting to access restricted areas of the website without proper authorization;
- Uploading computer programs, files, and other materials containing destructive or disruptive features such as viruses, manipulated files, “hidden” files (e.g., images with integrated audio files), worms, trojans, or bots for scrolling or launching multiple screens and other activities that may disrupt the integrity, functionality, or online communication of the website;
- In general, using the website in a manner that may cause damage, interruption, or limitation to this website or its services;
- Unauthorized collection of personal information about third parties (e.g., email addresses) through the website.
Links to Other Websites
This website may contain links to other websites owned by third parties. By accessing other websites through links, you voluntarily exit this website and are directed to web pages of sites on the network different from this website.
Users who decide to access other linked websites through the website assume all risks associated with that decision. Emmebi System S.r.l. is not responsible for the content of any websites accessible via links that are not under their control.
Subject to agreements with interested third parties, Emmebi System S.r.l. reserves the right to remove any link or linking program at any time.
Emmebi System S.r.l. cannot be held responsible for events and/or damages that may arise for the user and/or third parties from the use of this website and/or the Content.
Emmebi System S.r.l. cannot be held responsible for any events and/or damages caused by actions it has taken as a result of prohibited behaviors by the user or third parties.
Despite continuous efforts to improve the services offered, Emmebi System S.r.l. cannot guarantee absolute accuracy or constant timeliness of the Content of the website.